This past weekend (Sorry, I'm sooo behind!) was full of exciting events. As a part of our internship, Suzanne and I are running a Christian Fellowship (CF) for high school students. I can already tell this group is going to be tons of fun, super silly and full of zeal.
 |
| Teaching John 1 at CF |
Friday night we hosted an open mic which is a fancy way of saying Karaoke. It was hysterical. Cooper busted out some Justin Bieber and wowed the crowding, earning the Gold Star for his performance.
 |
| Various Performances from Open Mic Night |
Saturday our new Iraqi and Sudanese friends brought us an Arabian feast. Probably some of the best chicken I have ever consumed. After we were stuffed to the max we sat around and listened to our friend tell us about his life in Baghdad. Hopefully in the next few days I'll be able to blog about our conversation. It was quite amazing.
 |
| An Arabic Feast |
 |
| Chatting with our Iraqi friend |
And if that wasn't enough, we had the David Story concert on Sunday night. David is our talented musician friend from Indiana. He joined up with us last year and we are so glad he decided to join us again. His music is incredible and a great way to share with our friends.
 |
| Friends at the David Story Concert |
Sorry this took sooo long to post. Hopefully I'll be able to update more. The stories are just too powerful to not write down... it just seems like there is not enough time!!
Love it ...especially coop as the beibs, we had at youth group from Atlanta in Philly this week and a junior high girl stopped outside of Macy's to snap of picture of the beiber display in the window #kidsareoutofcontrol
ReplyDeleteyes write them down or remember them cause I wanna hear about them all! Looks like things are going well!!!
ReplyDelete